- Region: Assam
- Destinations: Guwahati-Basistha-Gorbhonga Village
- Total no of days: 1nights / 2 days
- No of walking days: 2 Days
- Grade: Easy-Moderate
- Approx Trekking(in Km): 18kms
- Best Time: All Season
Garbhanga Reserve Forest, is a hilly area which has Meghalaya in its eastern and northern sides, southern sides are covered up by the city of Guwahati and Deepor Beel Wildlife Sanctuary, and to its western side it is the Rani Reserve Forest. The Forest is a house to hundreds of species of birds, butterflies and animals that co-exist in the magical Garbhanga Reserve Forest, Assam, India. The other two entrances known for entry into the Garbhanga Reserve Forest is from Lokhra and one from the Bhima Shanka Jyotir Linga entered through Gorchuk. The continuous flow of the water comes down from the Meghalaya
Day 01: Early morning reporting at Basistha Mandir from there trek to Gorbhonga Village.
On the way enjoy the beautiful chirping of birds, you will be welcomed by the different species of Butterflies till you reach the gorbhonga village. Night stay at the Village.
Day 02: After Breakfast trek back to Basistha on the way you can dip yourself in a small waterfall
Tour ends on reaching Basistha.
End of your Adventura Trip.
- Accommodation during Trek (Camps)
- Meals while on trek
- First aid medical kits
- Tents, Sleeping bags if required
- Experienced guide, porters and support staff
- Trekking Poles, Jackets, Boots etc
- Any Deviation or detour
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
- 25% of the tour expenses is to be deposited with ADVENTURA at the time of booking. This deposit along with an invoice from ADVENTURA on receipt of such an amount will be considered the confirmation of the booking.
- The full payment for the tour needs to be paid 30 days prior to departure
- Cancellations will be subject to cancellation charges.
- Cancellations have to be intimated to ADVENTURA in writing and by mail.
- We will keep 15% of total amount on cancellation.
Cancellation between 20 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of tour expenses.
- Cancellation between 15 days prior to departure will be charged 75% of tour expenses. Cancellations made from 10 days to day of departure will be charged 100% of the tour expenses.
- Cancellation by ADVENTURA in the unforeseen eventualities of disaster, war, riots, political or industrial unrest like Airline operators strike or any other force majeure (forces outside our control), it may be necessary to cancel the tour in the best interests of our clients. In such an eventuality our clients will be informed as soon as possible. The expenses borne by the clients will be refunded in full. We will also provide you with an alternate set of tour dates.
- ADVENTURA does not own places of accommodation (hotels, resorts) for its clients. While we do exert influence for the service providers to adhere to the utmost quality, the ultimate responsibility for the service is with the Hotels themselves.
- ADVENTURA will not refund the booking amount for entry refused due to VISA or health factors, such cancellations will be guided by the cancellation policy.
Trek Essentials & Equipment’s
- Backpack 50 – 60 ltr
- Head Torch with Extra Batteries
- Trekking Pole
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Trek Pants (2 Pairs)
- Fleece and Woolen gloves
- Balaclava and Woolen Caps
- Thermals ( 2 Pairs)
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes
- Cotton/Woolen Socks(3 Pairs)
- Warm Hollow Fit Jacket
- 1 Pair of slippers
- Water Bottle
- Day Pack 20 ltr
- Quick Dry Towel