- Region: Arunachal Pradesh
- Destinations: Guwahati-Pasighat-Adipasi-Yengkiong
- Total no of days: 8 nights / 9 days
- No of cyckling days: 4 Days
- Grade: Moderate-Difficult
- Approx Trekking(in Km): 132 Kms
- Best Time: All Season
Day 01: Afternoon Embark on Bus to travel to Pasighat
Early Morning Reach Pasighat. Night Halt at Pasighat.
Day 02: Pasighat we tune our bikes and prepare for our journey to Yengkiong
Pasighat we tune our bikes and prepare for our journey to Yengkiong.
Day 03: (31 Kms) Passighat to Jeging.
The newly constructed road from passighat to Jeying is wonderful, mainly the downhill when we experienced the wind in our body. In Jeying we stay at the IB located near the Yamne River. Dinner at the IB. Overnight at IB.
Day 04: Jegging to Adi Passi Village Breakfast will be served by 7:00 after that we start our journey to Adi Passi village.
Initial ride will be only uphill, at some point you can get off from our bikes and start hiking. On the way you meet local villagers. Enjoy the beautiful valleys the landscapes and above all a clean pollution free environment will keep your spirits alive. Reach Adi Passi Village around 15:00 Hrs. Check in at the Circle Office Guest House. Overnight at the Circle Office Guest House.
Day 05: Adi Passi to Mariang After Breakfast we start at around 10:00 am for Mariang
We reach Mariang around 16:30 Hrs. We checked in at the IB at Mariang.
Day 06: Mariang to Yengkiong Yengkiong is around 54 Kms from Mariang, So we start early.
The road to Yengkiong is wonderful with beautiful villages, landscapes, wild strawberries and different kinds of fruits will keep you going till yengkiong. Initial it will be a downhill ride upto The Lagru bridge over the Yamne River. After that it will be uphill till Gobuk Village where we crossed Kolum and Dalbing village on our way. After this the road to Yengkiong will be downhill. Overnight at Yengkiong.
Day 07: (6th May, 2015) Today we move in an around yengkiong
Today we cross the Siang River by crossing the Gandhi bridge (a suspension bridge) over the Siang River. We reach Moying village on the other side of the River.
Day 08: We travel from Moying to Pasighat
Day 09: We travel from Pasighat to Guwahati
End of your Adventura Trip.
- Accommodation during Cycling (Camps/IB/Home Stays)
- Meals while Cycling
- Inner Line / Restricted Area Permits
- Transport from and to Pasighat
- First aid medical kits
- Tents, Sleeping bags required
- Experienced support staff
- Mountain Bikes
- Support Vehicle
- Any Deviation or detour
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- 25% of the tour expenses is to be deposited with ADVENTURA at the time of booking. This deposit along with an invoice from ADVENTURA on receipt of such an amount will be considered the confirmation of the booking.
- The full payment for the tour needs to be paid 30 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations will be subject to cancellation charges.
- Cancellations have to be intimated to ADVENTURA in writing and by mail.
- We will keep 15% of total amount on cancellation.
Cancellation between 20 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of tour expenses.
- Cancellation between 15 days prior to departure will be charged 75% of tour expenses. Cancellations made from 10 days to day of departure will be charged 100% of the tour expenses.
- Cancellation by ADVENTURA in the unforeseen eventualities of disaster, war, riots, political or industrial unrest like Airline operators strike or any other force majeure (forces outside our control), it may be necessary to cancel the tour in the best interests of our clients. In such an eventuality our clients will be informed as soon as possible. The expenses borne by the clients will be refunded in full. We will also provide you with an alternate set of tour dates.
- ADVENTURA does not own places of accommodation (hotels, resorts) for its clients. While we do exert influence for the service providers to adhere to the utmost quality, the ultimate responsibility for the service is with the Hotels themselves.
- ADVENTURA will not refund the booking amount for entry refused due to VISA or health factors, such cancellations will be guided by the cancellation policy.
- Backpack 50 – 60 ltr
- Head Torch with Extra Batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Trek Pants (2 Pairs)
- Fleece and Woolen gloves
- Balaclava and Woolen Caps
- Thermals ( 2 Pairs)
- Cotton/Woolen Socks(3 Pairs)
- Warm Hollow Fit Jacket
- 1 Pair of slippers
- Water Bottle
- Day Pack 20 ltr
- Quick Dry Towel