- Region: Umiam Lake (Barapani) Meghalaya
- Activites: Barbeque, Bonfire, Camping ,Speed Boat Ride,local country boat, Trekking in the Island
- Rates: 3000/- only
Day 01: 09:00 AM Travelling from Guwahati to barapani then reach umium lake by 12:00 AM.
1:00 PM Reach Island by Speed Boat Ride for a delicious lunch. After Lunch there will be a briefing about camping in Barapani Island. 2:30 PM . Here we will help you in tent pitching and other emergency survivable tactics. There will be Bonfire and Barbeque party. Dinner will be served at 9:00 PM. Overnite stay at your own pitched Tent.
Day 02: 7:00 AM After a quick Tea and Biscuits Breakfast leave Camp for Trekking in Round Trail in the Island.
Here you will get to see the beautiful landscape by the side of Umium lake. 10:00 AM. Leave Island for onward journey home/other destination.
End of your Adventura Trip.
- Accommodation during Trek (Camps)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- Transport from and to Barapani.
- First aid medical kits
- Tents, Sleeping bags & Gaiters if required
- Experienced guide, porters and support staff
- Trekking Poles, Jackets, Boots etc
- Any Deviation or detour
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- 25% of the tour expenses is to be deposited with ADVENTURA at the time of booking. This deposit along with an invoice from ADVENTURA on receipt of such an amount will be considered the confirmation of the booking.
- The full payment for the tour needs to be paid 30 days prior to departure.
- Cancellations will be subject to cancellation charges.
- Cancellations have to be intimated to ADVENTURA in writing and by mail.
- We will keep 15% of total amount on cancellation.
Cancellation between 20 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of tour expenses.
- Cancellation between 15 days prior to departure will be charged 75% of tour expenses. Cancellations made from 10 days to day of departure will be charged 100% of the tour expenses.
- Cancellation by ADVENTURA in the unforeseen eventualities of disaster, war, riots, political or industrial unrest like Airline operators strike or any other force majeure (forces outside our control), it may be necessary to cancel the tour in the best interests of our clients. In such an eventuality our clients will be informed as soon as possible. The expenses borne by the clients will be refunded in full. We will also provide you with an alternate set of tour dates.
- ADVENTURA does not own places of accommodation (hotels, resorts) for its clients. While we do exert influence for the service providers to adhere to the utmost quality, the ultimate responsibility for the service is with the Hotels themselves.
- ADVENTURA will not refund the booking amount for entry refused due to VISA or health factors, such cancellations will be guided by the cancellation policy.
- Backpack 50 – 60 ltr
- Head Torch with Extra Batteries
- Trekking Pole
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Trek Pants (2 Pairs)
- Fleece and Woolen gloves
- Balaclava and Woolen Caps
- Thermals ( 2 Pairs)
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes
- Cotton/Woolen Socks(3 Pairs)
- Warm Hollow Fit Jacket
- 1 Pair of slippers
- Water Bottle
- Day Pack 20 ltr
- Quick Dry Towel