- Region : Arunachal Pradesh
- Destinations : Guwahati-Nameri-Itanagar-Behali.
- Total no of days : 2 nights / 3days
- Grade : Easy
- Best Time : October-March
Day 01: Travel from Guwahati to Nameri Eco Camp.
We sleep early to leave for Itanagar early at 1AM. Night halt at Nameri Eco Camp 225 kms.
Day 02: Leave Nameri Eco Camp at 1 AM for River Pare at Itanagar to boat embarking site.
After a leisurely breakfast at 7 am Embark on Raft at the bank of River Pare. We start our journey through rafts to reach our Camping site by 1`PM. We pitch tents, arrange for Bonfire and Barbeque. We Camp fire at Night and spend the night in tents.
Day 03: Wake up early for a warm cup of green tea.
Enjoy the morning surrounding and enjoy the nature and the beautiful landscapes. After breakfast we pack and leave for our next camp While rafting come across wonderful gorge and landscapes. Reach Behali in the Evening for our onward Journey home.
End of your Adventura Trip.
Dressing appropriately is key to your comfort on the river and that applies if it’s cold or hot. Winter trips are colder so lots of fleece thermals on the water covering all exposed skin. Regardless of hot or cold, we suggest you leave the cotton off the river.
We suggest you read our comprehensive list below of what to bring with you.
- Tennis shoes to wear on the raft and when swimming. They’ll get wet, so don’t bring your best shoes.
- Or river sandals or equivalent only.
- Swimsuit or shorts and T-shirt to wear on the rafts if you want to swim.
- Extra tennis shoes or other shoes for something dry to wear around camp.
- Long sleeved shirt and pants for evening. In November till February, the nights and early mornings are cool, so bring warmer clothes, i.e., long pants, warm jacket, sweater, etc.
- Towel, washcloth, toiletries.
- Wide-brimmed hat, visor or cap (tie-on).
- Sunglasses with neck strap, suntan lotion, sunscreen, lip ointment. The sun is very hot.
- You’ll need this for getting around at night. There are minimal lights on the way to the bathroom.
- Waterproof camera.
- Fishing equipments. (if you want to do fishing)
- Light rain jacket or nylon windbreaker, polar fleece jacket or vest, wool sweater and wool socks in case it’s overcast.
- Your personal wet-suit if you have one.
- Wool or fleece sweater, vests, etc., for nighttime.
- Wetsuit, booties, jacket, sweater or dry suit.
Please do not bring any cotton items on the river with you if you are concerned about staying warm. (This includes jeans and sweatshirts.) When cotton gets wet it robs your body of heat and is unsuitable for physical activity. Synthetic clothing, such as fleece, poly-pro, or capilene provides the best option for warmth retention.
- Sleeping Bag/ Sleeping Mattress.
- Folding chair.
- Toiletries (Napkins and Handwash liquid soap)
- Life Jacket
- Duffle bag or soft pack to carry your gear.
We will provide you with necessary dry/duffle bags to each individual where you can put your necessary stuff for the next 4-5 day trips. You can leave your unnecessary stuff at our vehicle which will be handed over to you at disembarking site.